skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The daily life of a soccer mom
just the things I can remember
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Catching up
Ok I've been fighting a cold for a few days and have felt like crud. Slept until 10 this morning and boy did that make a difference.
Kailtyn's still playing both indoor and outdoor soccer and both teams are undefeated. Here's some pictures from Saturday's outdoor game.
Not much else going on. It's spring break so time to keep the child entertained.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Becky
I'm a mom to 1 but always seem to have a couple extra children around. Running between the soccer, softball fields and home.
View my complete profile
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
some of the blogs I visit
Matt Logelin
c jane run
Tracy Armstrong
Heidi Swapp
Kelly
Torm
Lisa Russo
Pioneer Woman
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(46)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(3)
Taking pictures
Catching up
Snow, Soccer and catching up
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(18)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
swirl
No comments:
Post a Comment