Sunday, May 18, 2008

OK really bad blogger

I guess if I'm going to have this thing and have it in my signature I really need to keep it updated.

The past couple weeks have been busy. We are on week 4 of Kaitlyn's cast and hoping it comes off for good on Tuesday. Thankfully most of her softball games have been cancelled for rain so she should be able to play the rest of them. Hard to believe that school is almost over and she'll offically be a 7th grader. YIKES scares me.

Spent the weekend cleaning out flower beds and planting. Kaitlyn decided she wanted to make her own garden so that's what she did with a little help (having a cast on your right hand makes it hard to do somethings). No before shots unfortunately but here's the after.



She's frustrating me she's at that stage where she doesn't want her picture taken even if she poses or it's spontaneous. Driving me crazy since I love to take her picture. This is what I got today.


I'm struggling with my lack of motivation to lose the weight I've gained. I look in the mirror and get frustrated. But I don't change my eatting or my exercise. Nothing fits. I'm going to have to make myself do it. Otherwise life is normal.

Oh tomorrow is award ceremony for the 6th grade. At 1:10pm. Why would they schedule it in the middle of the day I don't know but thankfully I can get off of work early to be there. She doesn't know what she's getting an award for so it should be interesting. I'll post about it tomorrow

No comments: