skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The daily life of a soccer mom
just the things I can remember
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
A day in the life 2 days behind
ok ok I know I said I'd post daily but since I'm not sure who's really reading if anyone anymore you probably didn't miss me. :{
Here's some of the decoration from Halloween and two pictures of teh dogs in their typical positions.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I'm reading!!!! Love the photos of the dogs!
October 23, 2008 at 5:48 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Becky
I'm a mom to 1 but always seem to have a couple extra children around. Running between the soccer, softball fields and home.
View my complete profile
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
some of the blogs I visit
Matt Logelin
c jane run
Tracy Armstrong
Heidi Swapp
Kelly
Torm
Lisa Russo
Pioneer Woman
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(46)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(3)
Haunted Forest
A day in the life 2 days behind
Way Way far behind
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(18)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
swirl
1 comment:
I'm reading!!!! Love the photos of the dogs!
Post a Comment