
Ok It's a day late but no one really reads this so no one will know. I took seven 12 yr olds out tot last night. 5 girls, 2 boys and yes one of those boys is K "boyfirend". He's a nice kid and I have to figure out how to get a picture of him. I was a nice mom last night and didn't insist on pictures of all the kids. Probably a good thing.
K was going to be a clown but for some reason decided nope she wasn't going to dress up as a clown and went as a soccer player instead. Not much of a stretch since she is but she looked cute anyway

They are so interesting at this age. Thinking they are so grown up but aren't. G was being dropped at our house by his parents. His mother insisted (thankfully) on talking to me, both kids were totally embarassed that she had to do that.
Lots of candy was gotten on their rounds and thankfully we were all home by 9pm.
Hope your Halloween was a great one.
2 comments:
Love that skull picture!! Soooo creepy! ha!
I hope the kids had fun trick or treating, since sadly, it was their last year, right? At least here where I live the cut off age is twelve, although I'd venture to bet there were kiddos older than 12 out in the neighborhood older than 12!!!
She looks great Becky, at least the boys mom seems to be a good parent, good luck with that lol.
Post a Comment