Tired of not sleeping being peri-menapausal sucks, means I don't sleep the week AF is due and the first few days. I sleep fine the other 3 weeks but man I'm beat.
Tired of gaining weight. I did so good for so long I lost 50 lbs on WW 4 yrs ago and I've put 20 back on in the last 9 months. It has got to go, but I don't seem to have found my umph. None of my clothes fit so I think I'm going to have to fnd it soon. Weight Watchers here I come.
Tired of my disaster of a house. It's clean but man do we have clutter and way to much junk. I struggle between wanting to do a garage sale and wanting it just gone. If I just started going through rooms and getting rid of stuff I could load it in the back of the truck and it would be gone that day. But I hate to just get rid of all this stuff. I could make a few $$$ but I'm beginning to think it might just not be worth it.
Tired of having no energy. I know I need to get out and start walking again but like the weight loss haven't found the umph. Need to though it would help with the weight loss.
Think that's all. I'll try and post a happy post next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment