First weekend of soccer. Boy was it hot out there. 95 and humid. UGH can't wait for the cooler weather. We tied 1-1 but that's ok new season with some new girls and they need to figure each other out.
Let's see if I can manage to add a picture from the game
Whoo hoo it worked

Tonight was supposed to be the first night of softball but due to 6 inches of rain yesterday we were rained out. HOpefully it isn't a sign of things to come this season. Unfortunately this will probably be Kailtyn's last year playing softball as soccer is the sport she wants to continue in. Hard to play competitive soccer and softball. Too many conflicts.
Last Friday she had her first school dance. I can't believe my baby is old enough for school dances. She and her friends had a blast. While she likes boys she doesn't want to "go out" which is a good thing since I am so not ready for my 6th grader to be going out.
My goal is to try and update this thing at least every other day so we'll see how I do
3 comments:
glad to hear Kaitlyn is enjoying her journey into middle school. A friend of mine, Kristine Lilly plays for the US Soccer team. It is an awesome sport. Good luck with the season. (and congrats on getting the picture in there!!)Colleen
Great pic of your dd playing soccer. It takes a bit getting the blog figured out. I cannot believe all the rain you guys have received this year. Hope it dries out soon.
Steph:)
Hi Becky! The blog looks great! I still haven't figured out how to add a photo to a post. I probably should read up on that. :) Congratulations on your blog!
Post a Comment