Monday, October 1, 2007

Back on the road

Ok hopefully by being honest here I'll stay on track. Today is day 1 of getting back on track and back on the road. I got out and walked 1 1/2 miles tonight. First time in probably 6 months. My body shows it. I've gained over 20 lbs in the last year. No excuses I know what I've done and how. Now it's time to get rid of it. I've done it before and I'll do it again.

My goal is 3 - 4 nights a week of my power walks. the other nights a family walk with the dogs, dh and dd.

Start back on WW. Not sure if I'll make it to a meeting this week but I'm going to try. If nothing else I will start recording what I eat, when I eat and how much. That's how I did it before. I lost 50 lbs between Sept 2003 - July 2004 and managed to keep it off through 2006. Some where last year I lost my motivation and slowly let it come back. I watched it happen too which makes it worse in my mind.

None of my clothes fit and I refuse to buy new ones. I will be back into my clothes by the end of Nov. (that is just a weight loss of 10 lbs) and I will have lost the 20 lbs I gained by the end of January.

I plan to blog about this weekly so we'll see how it goes

No comments: