Over a month ago I said I was making changes well never managed to make them. I've walked twice and am still eatting like each calorie doesn't go straight to my hips, stomach and thighs. Need to change that but just haven't managed to do it. Struggling with why since I hate not fitting into all the cute clothes I have.
On to the rest of life. Regular soccer season is over but Kaitlyn's team is playing in the regional tournament the beginning of december. Can't wait for that should be fun with at least 4 games. (lots of ability to take soccer pictures my favorite)
Can't believe it's the week of Thanksgiving. Kaitlyn's out of school for the week, dh will work from home but I'll be in the office. Can't decide if I'm going to brave the day after Thanksgiving sales. Traditionally i get up at 430 and am out the door but not sure it's going to be worth it this year. Don't know what I'm buying anyone yet YIKES guess I need to get moving on that huh?
Not much else going on in life. Need to post pictures and will do so later today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looking forward to seeing your photos, Becky. The whole week off of school - I'd lose my mind. I'm cringing just thinking of how to get everything done with them off on Wednesday!!!
Enjoy your weekend. i'll be cheering for those calories to go somewhere else :O) wouldn't it be nice if we could just simply instruct them where on our body the y should land?!!
Post a Comment