Monday, January 14, 2008

My hair cut and misc other things

OK I went shorter on my hair a week ago and people have been asking what it looks like. So here is a picture.


After 4 months of being responsible for cleaning my own house after having a housekeeper for the previous 3 yrs we have another housekeeper. She is awesome my house is clean, smells good, looks good and I didn't have to do it. :) She'll be coming every two weeks. YIPEE

We went out a purchased a new couch (actually a sectional) for the living room this weekend. I can't wait until it gets here. I'll post a picture once it's delivered. It's a nice dark chocolate brown leather.

It's now been a week since I've stopped to buy my coffee. My carpool buddy and I decided that we would save money and actually make our own coffee at home and take it to work. Hasn't been bad. I've actually even brought my lunch to work 4 out of the last 6 days. Now to keep both up it will balance out the cost of the housekeeper and help me loose weight.

Now my spare bedroom isn't finished being ready for my parents but I'll get that done this week. We took a truck load of stuff to the goodwill on Saturday now most of the stuff is stuff that needs to be put where it belongs instead of just throwing it behind closed doors

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, Becky. What a great haircut. That's for posting a picture. BTW, bins work wonders for extra junk. Heehee. Six months later I always find a bin in the attic that I filled in a panic cleaning! Congrats on the housekeeper, too. I will tell you i am jealous (insert green horned smiley here) Coll

#1 Buckeye Fan said...

Cute hair, Becky! :)

Like Colleen, I have rubbermaid containers where I've thrown things in a hurry as we were getting ready for Christmas. Now I am cleaning them out and finding all sorts of things, LOL!

Steph:)