Thursday, January 24, 2008

Reorganization and my parents

Mom and Dad came for a visit and were here for 5 days. It was a great visit. Now my mother can not sit still for more than 5 minutes. So Monday she and Kaitlyn redid her room. The walls were that color from when I painted them a few months ago but the room was in major need of reorganization and a new dresser.






Here are a couple pictures of Kaitlyn with my mom and dad



Now mom wasn't statisfied with just doing Kaitlyn's room. She totally redid my kitchen cabinets. She then made me do what I've been talking about doing for months redo my scrap room. Now that room isn't finished so I'll hold onto those pictures until this weekend.

3 comments:

#1 Buckeye Fan said...

Cute, cute room, Becky. Is that hanging mesh storage by her desk? A really cute idea. TFS! :)

Steph :)

Anonymous said...

:O) great room. Love the pics of K with your parents, becky. Thanks for sharing. BTW, I best get my rear to Dallas this year since my brother got promoted and is moving back east by years end!!

scrapperjen said...

WOW! What a fun room! I love it. Looks like a nice visit - glad you enjoyed.
scrapperjen from Peas