Friday, February 15, 2008

the house of the crabby sickies

UGH John has been sick now for almost 2 weeks. The first 6 days he was flat on his back either in bed or on the couch. Fever, flu, cough, totally ill. Day 7 - 11 have been him grouchy, coughy, tired and not very pleasant to be around half the time.

Two days ago K started coughing, sore throat, low grade fever and cranky. Thankfully today no fever or sore throat just cough. Didn't let her play soccer tonight nor work the high school game since it's 40 and yucky outside. She's supposed to have a game tomorrow and Sunday. We'll see what the weather does. If it starts raining tonight no game tomorrow I'm sure, otherwise we just might be out there in the rain. UGH

So far I've avoided the sickies and hope to continue to do so but boy I'm ready to move out until the rest of them are healthy.

1 comment:

Sudie said...

Hope you all recovery soon! Get well.