WOW I can't believe it's February already. Nothing special going on just normal life. Work, school, sports, science projects.
Unfortunately no pictures to show for any of it. I promise to make up for that this month.
Tonight is the Daddy/Daughter dance I promise I will have pictures to show for that.
Kaitlyn has started in gymnastics. She's been begging for months to go and I finally broke down a couple weeks ago. She's perfectly built for the sport and is doing great. Took my camera to get pictures and didn't have a memory card.
Indoor soccer has started and her team won their first game. She is playing with a select soccer team that she wants to play on next year. Again no pictures as I walked out of the house and left the camera on my desk.
That's about all for now. We did get our new couch and it looks great (I'll take pictures today) and my scrap room is coming together slowly, very slowly. again pictures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment