Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 3 of 4 of 4am wake ups

No pictures in this post because it's just too dark at 4am to take them. With joining the select soccer team she got the privilege of doing 4 days of conditioning at 5am in the morning. Getting up at 4am isn't pleasant for a 12 yr old.

She has done a great job of getting up but boy are those muscles hurting. She's done more crunches, drills, running the past 3 days than I think ever in her life. Ah the life of an athlete she better get used to it. :)

Today I got up and went with her and walked 4 miles. I'm hoping with twice a week soccer practice and water aerobics I should be able to exercise 4 times a week and jump start my weight loss.

This weekend we have our first soccer tournament with Liverpool. First game 9pm on Friday. Wish us luck

No comments: