I'd post but it's 99 out at 9pm and we have no air conditioning. I think it's about 99 in the house too. K is off at friends and John purchased an air conditioner for our bedroom window to get us until it's fixed.
I'll post more about soccer, heat, soccer, heat and oh yeah more soccer later this week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Becky - I feel for you! I can't imagine how hot it is.(Well, yes I can - we were without air and power for a week in the month of Aug. back when hurricane charlie came through). Ugh.
Hope you get cooled off soon!
Melissa
Ugh. it makes me hot just reading that. So glad it was fixed today, Becky
Becky, I hope the heat breaks for you all soon. I've been there before when the AC quits, not a fun time. And it always seems to die when it is the hottest day of the Summer, LOL! At least it is fixed now and I hope it cools down for you all real soon.
Steph :)
Post a Comment