Ok long time no post. Life's been busy but what else is new. Labor day weekend K's soccer team played in a tournament and made it to the quarter finals. Not great but better than just the pool games. They played pretty well and held the team that won their division to only 1 goal. Not too bad.
School is going great for K. She's loving her teachers, homework is managable and she made the Volleyball team. We'll find out tomorrow if she made A, B or C team and then her first game is on Thursday.
One of K's electives is FBN which is the tv station for her school. They do a broadcast and learn how to work all the equipment each day. They produce a podcast and if I can find it I'll link it.
So now who are all of you who read this blog? I can figure out one or two of you but the rest I have no clue unless you leave a response. So just so I have a clue please leave a response just saying hi.
No pictures sorry I hope to have some by this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi Becky! It's me - Mary from DFW who now lives in Raleigh! I'm still keeping up!!
Hi Becky..it's Kelly (ibrokeitmommy). I stop in and check out your happenings :). I just don't have a whole lot of time to post or comment these days.
Hi
Just me :O)
Post a Comment