Painted K room a nice beautiful restful shade of green. Actually two toned. We have some decorating to do and finding the right colors to match but she loves it. Much better than the floresent green that was in the room. Here's a picture right after we put the furniture back

K did not want me to take her picture today but I insisted. It's far from technically good but it's as good as I could get her to do. At least she smiled in this one.

Life is going to be busy this year. K is in athletics which means staying after school until 445pm, which means no bus home and we have to pick up. Then one day a week she has sectionals for symphonic band (top band at her school) so she has to be there before 8am. Then two nights a week of soccer practice and games will start the first weekend in Sept. Add youth at church on Sunday's not a lot of free time. We won't even talk about her being in all Pre AP classes which means more work from school.
K has a soccer tournament this weekend so I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures from then. Hopefully now that school has started I'll have more to update and things to say. I need to work on taking pictures daily so I have those to add too.
3 comments:
K is a pretty girl. Great smile.
Love K's top, Becky. off to Aero this morning to hopefully find something for her first day. I think I am more nervous than she is!
Glad K's first day went well. Enjoy!
Coll
LOVE K's bed! Hope she has a great start to 7th grade! (I can certainly relate to not wanting their pictures taken-ugh)
Melissa
Post a Comment