Friday, September 28, 2007

Bad blogger brain drain

this week. I've thought about blogging but nothing special going on. Haven't played with pictures enough to post anything there and just plain old tired.

This week has been crazy with work. The director for my department left over 3 months ago and I've been unoffically filling in. It's beginning to show in what I need to get done plus I have no power so it's getting frustrating. I don't want the job they need to hire someone soon

It's scary having an 11 yr old girl in 2007. While in some ways I don't think she is that much different than I was at that age the fears with society I think are more. Plus the amount of homework expected is amazing. Granted she is in Pre-AP (yes in 6th grade) but she needs a challenge otherwise she will be bored. She received her first 3 week progress report and earned all 90 except for one 87 in Science. Can not complain.

She is such an athlete it amazes me at times. Had an awesome softball game on Tuesday night and has a soccer game tomorrow

I'm tired just not sleeping well and I really think it's being in my middle 40's. UGH

Have a cramp/pinched nerve in my right shoulder and it's killing me. I think I'm going to have to get a massage.

I'm still larger than I want to be and not doing anything about it. I have to get off my butt and start exercising and eatting better. Not sure what is holding me back other than pure laziness.

I've been supenoned to court for a work case. I've never been to court before other than as a jury pool. Should be interesting.

Loved that Grey's is back. Need to watch it again.

I need to either have a garage sale or just take a ton of stuff to Goodwill. Still can't make up my mind. I hate doing garage sales, but boy it sure would be nice to have some extra money for all this stuff instead of just giving it away.

Thank goodness it's Friday. Have a good one

1 comment:

#1 Buckeye Fan said...

Hi, Becky. I hear you on the exercise motivation. And I'm sure the stress at work doesn't help. Take care and hope next week gets better.

Hugs,

Steph:)