Ok I stole this off of Leslie Lightfoots blog
A 50 Question Christmas Survey Before Christmas
1. Does your family send out Christmas cards? When I get organized enought. THis year they went out on Friday
2. How soon do you start shopping? Used to be before THanksgiving, now I'm lucky if it is the day after THanksgiving
3. Who do you shop for? Family, Friends
Decorations
4. Do you put up a Christmas tree? Yes actually at least 2.
5. If so, is it fake or real? Fake. I love real ones but they dry out too fast
6. Do you like tinsel? No.
7. Do you use homeade or storebought ornaments? Store bought but there are a few on there the kids have made.
8. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house? Yes.
9. Do you put lights on the tree? Definitely thankfully now both trees are pre-lit
10. How about popcorn and cranberries? No.
11. Is there a wreath hanging on your door? Not yet this year
Christmas Eve
12. Do you celebrate it? Yes.
13. Do you hang up your stocking? Before christmas eve.
14. Does your family read "Twas the night before Christmas?" Yes plus a couple others
Favorites
15. Christmas Movie - Santa Claus
16. Character from any Christmas Movie - Elf (Will Farrell is a hoot)
17. Christmas Song - Favoite is Silent Night
18. Christmas Memory - Walking through the streets of Palo Alto singing Christmas Carrols the first year we lived there with all my friends
This or That
19. Give or Receive? Both.
20. Eggnog or Cider? Eggnog with a touch of Jack Daniels ;)
21. Red or Green? Chrismas Red
22. Ham or Turkey? Turkey all the way.
23. Star or Angel? Angel on the big tree, star on the small one
24. White Lights or Colored Lights? White
25. Blinking Lights or Still Lights? Still lights
26. Were you Naughty or Nice this year? a little of both:)
Presents
27. What do you want for Christmas this year? I already received it my new Canon 30d28. When do you open your gifts? Christmas morning as soon as we are all up. Christmas Eve we open presents from grandparenst and cousins.
29. What's the best gift you've ever gotten? Hard to say
30. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten? No clue
31. Who gives you the most gifts? Santa of course
32. Have you ever had a secret Santa? Yes,
33. Do you like wrapping gifts? Yes - I love to wrap.
Random
34. Do you put change in those red buckets? Yes.
35. Do you burn a yule log? no.
36. Can you name all the reindeer? No I always forget one
37. Do you bake cookies? When I can manage to get organized enough.
38. Have you ever seen your mommy kissing Santa Claus? No.
39. Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe? :)
40. Do you go caroling? Not in years.
41. Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights? Multiple times during the season
42. Have you ever left Santa cookies? every year
43. Have you ever sat on Santa's lap? of course
44. Who do you celebrate Christmas with? Family.
45. Where do you celebrate Christmas? Christmas eve we rotate this year my house. Christmas day we are at home in the morning then over family in the afternoon
46. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Not as often as I would like
47. What part of Christmas do you look most foward to? Watching people I care about open presents I bought with them in mind
48. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa? Yes.
49. Does your family always take a picture at Christmas? No
50. Have you ever heard the song "Thank God For Kids" by The Oakridge Boys? No.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment