old....haha in my dreams
Nope next June will be 30 yrs since I graduated from high school. I received an email letting me know they were planning a 30 yr reunion.
How'd that happen? How'd I get old enough to have graduated 30 yrs ago???
So I took a trip down memory lane looking at my yearbook from 1978. Reading the notes written all those years ago. Memories of those years in high school. Do I go to my reunion? Will there be anyone there I remember?
I haven't kept up with much of anyone from highschool. I moved away (though my parents still live there) not long after graduation and just never kept up.
I went to my 10th and had fun but 20 yrs later would I still have fun?
I have until August 2008 before the reunion but boy today it's hard to believe it's been that long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GO!!! have a good time. We just went to dh's 20th. It was strange, but fun for wveryone. You'll have a great time! How's your new camera?
Post a Comment