Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy December

Can't believe it's December already. It's misty and going to be in the 70's today. Guess that's good since Kaitlyn has 3 soccer games today for the tournament we are playing in. If we win we move on and play on Sunday.

Waiting to play with my new 30d at the soccer games today. Worried I don't have enough memory cards since this camera is bigger and I know I will be taking more pictures. Might have to run someplace and pick up a new one since my 2gig from Staples hasn't gotten here yet.

I still have tons of Christmas shopping to do but I'm thinking it will have to wait until next weekend or one night during the week.

We've decorated for Christmas and I'll post pictures later today.

Off to finish my coffee and get ready to head out.

2 comments:

Mary said...

enjoy your day, Becky!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good day, Becky. Colleen