What a week and a weekend. 7 soccer games in 10 days. 2 Indoor games and 5 outdoor games. Kaitlyn's indoor team went undefeated and won the championship in OT with penalty kicks. Her indoor team is still undefeated and only 2 games left of the season.
In there we also had softball practice, work, school and a variety show at church. Kaitlyn and her friend Logan played their clarinet and basson (respectively) in the variety show and played when the Saints go Marching In. If I can figure out how to down load the video camera to my computer and upload a video I will post it later.
Well I wrote this a week ago and haven't gotten around to posting it yet. We've had a week of two nights of hail, tornados, lots of rain with lots of damage in the area but thankfully none at our house. One more soccer game which we tied 0-0. We only have one more game to play this season.
Softball starts on Thursday night so I'll be posting about that. Wonder should I change my blog title to daily life of a softball mom?
I promise I'll post pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment