Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update and pictures

Ok I'm a bad blogger and I whine when others don't update. Kaitlyn broke her thumb 2 weeks ago playing floor hockey at school so we are now in a bright yellow cast.

Soccer season is over. We finished in 1st place with 9 wins and one tie. No losses. YIPEE what a great season. Softball is getting going though we're sitting on the bench with the broken thumb but the cast should come off on the 8th.

Here's a couple pictures


This great photo is when I asked her to give me a nice smile. She's gotten pretty tired of me taking pictures.

1 comment:

#1 Buckeye Fan said...

HAH! Don't you just love uncooperative children, LOL! One of these days I see my oldest acting that way. I hope her cast comes off on the 8th. I bet she is getting antsy to play softball.