Sunday, August 3, 2008

Update

Not much going on here other than soccer and normal life. K is loving playing with her new soccer team though it's much harder work than rec ball. We've played in two tournaments in the last two weeks of July. Can you say hot??!!! Here's one of K



I can't believe that summer (at least the part that is offically summer it will be hot until October) is almost over. School starts in 3 weeks. 7th grade WOW. I'm sure I'll have lots to update then.

K and I leave for CA next Sunday while John gets some quality alone time. I'll only be there a few days and K will stay for a week spending time with family. She's excited to do so and then fly home by herself.

I have a new appreciation for air conditioning since ours was out for a few days. I'm loving the cool air in the house. We're going to donate the air conditioner we purchased for the bedroom to an organization that helps people.

I'll try and get more pictures of just normal life to post this week. Posts without pictures can be boring.

3 comments:

Shella said...

I love that photo of K! Great action.

Normal life is all that ever happens at our house, hence the lack of posting on my blog. LOL Kindergarten might change that though... :)

#1 Buckeye Fan said...

Great picture of Miss K! :)

Have a wonderful time on your trip. Hopefully Eduard will bring you some much needed rain and cooler temps.

Steph :)

Anonymous said...

Great photo of K. I just can't even imagine running around in that kind of heat.

Enjoy the cool air of the bay area. I know it was a huge relief for us and we were only coming from 95 degree temps. Even out in Shingle Spring where it was 110 was great without the humidity. I'm jealous, I wanted to stay longer!