Tuesday, August 12, 2008

California Trip

Had a great quick trip to my parents for the weekend. Left Kaitlyn there with the family until Friday. Spent the weekend just having a relaxing time with family. Got to meet my wonderful new nephew. Only 2 months old, now is one of those times where i wish we lived closer.

Went to my 30th high school reunion while there. Very interesting seeing all the people I hung out with in high school. Memmories that others had that I don't remember but they knew I was there. Memories I had that others didn't. Glad I went.

Carolyn, Katya, Kaitlyn and I went to a SF Giants game. Rode on the train there and back. Of course the Giants won and we had great seats.







I'll try and post more pictures later. Blogger is limiting me to 5 pictures right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good weekend at home, Becky. Your nephew is so cute. Hope K enjoys her week there.

melissa said...

What a cutie :) Glad that you had a great trip!

Melissa

#1 Buckeye Fan said...

Cute pics! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the peace and quiet and I bet Miss K is having a wonderful time.

Steph :)

Margaret Spengler said...

Loved visiting your blog found it threw your coment on Melisas typepad. Great Photos Sounds like it was a wonderful trip.