skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The daily life of a soccer mom
just the things I can remember
Monday, January 5, 2009
Fire and Ice
Our weather has been really weird here lately. Saturday it was in the 80's today in the low 30's with rain and ice.
Because of this outside
we have this inside
Gotto love Texas weather it's supposed to be 70 by Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Becky
I'm a mom to 1 but always seem to have a couple extra children around. Running between the soccer, softball fields and home.
View my complete profile
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
some of the blogs I visit
Matt Logelin
c jane run
Tracy Armstrong
Heidi Swapp
Kelly
Torm
Lisa Russo
Pioneer Woman
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(5)
▼
January
(5)
Ok I'm bad
Fire and Ice
My word for 2009
Day 2 and it's Friday
Happy 2009!!!!!!
►
2008
(46)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(18)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
swirl
No comments:
Post a Comment