Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!!!!

Ok so it's been 2 months since I posted last. I've been bad but life's been busy.




K's played in 3 soccer tournaments.


Broke her finger in an indoor game


Had Thanksgiving quietly


Had Christmas (pictures to follow)


Started Basketball season and amazingly even with a broken finger plays well


Lots of time with friends






I'm not making resolutions but really plan on making some changes in my life.




1. Change the way I eat and return to WW


2. Start walking at least 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes


3. Stop spending money for "stuff"


4. Spend more family time


5. Learn to play Rockband (because I'm horrible LOL)


6. Be seen in pictures more often you'd think i didn't exist from all our pictures




Playing Rock Band

Her photo printer

I hope 2009 brings you all the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray, you updated your blog!!! Happy 2009, my friend. I hope we actually get to meet up this year. Of course, that would require spending money to get here or there....but it wouldn't be on stuff! LOL. have fun with Rockband. I'm just as bad. Sully came upstairs tonight an declared that he couldn't play rockband2 because his tv stinks. Think he'll be saving for a new tv!

Coll

melissa said...

Glad to see you back, Becky!
All the best to you in 2009 !! :)
Great resolutions - I need to do some of the same ;)

Melissa